CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) HEALTH UPDATE
Dear Valued All Saints Skin Clinic Patients,
We wanted to reassure you that we are taking the Coronavirus (COVID0-19) very seriously and while it remains self-limiting for the majority amongst us, it’s important to limit the spread to protect the health and wellbeing of the whole population.
The staff and clinicians at our clinics take the responsibility to protect your health seriously. With this in mind we have implemented the following measures.
- Any staff member who is feeling unwell or is showing symptoms will be asked not to come to work
- We will greet clients with warm smiles rather than handshakes and hugs
- We will regularly clean door handles and shared surfaces with a powerful bacterial disinfectant during the day and after the clinics closes.
- All clients will be asked to wash their hands on arrival and departure
- All Staff will perform a 20 second hand wash in between clients and/or every hour.
- Tissues can be found around the clinic for your convenience.
- We kindly request that any clients displaying known symptoms do not attend the clinic, we will be understanding if appointments need to be cancelled
- Appointments will be spaced out to allow extra hygiene measures between patients and avoid cross over in waiting areas.
- Home delivery of products can be arranged
- Face masks and gloves will be worn by our treating staff during your treatment.
Other than that, it’s business as usual here and we appreciate your support.
We continue to follow the advice of the Department of Health and Chief Medical Officer, as things are changing every day, we will endeavour to provide you with regular updates.
Dr Joseph Hkeik