Elle Macpherson Shares Her Skincare Regimen
Australian Icon Elle Macpherson, known globally as an Australian Model, and Co-Founder of Welleco, sat with our very own Dr Joseph Hkeik at All Saints Skin Clinic in Double Bay to go over her skincare routine.
In the video below Dr Hkeik shared three products from Macpherson’s home regimen. These and others have been recommended and subscribed to Elle by our dermal therapist, a combination of RATIONALE and UNIVERSKIN (both available at All Saints Skin Clinic).
Ms Macpherson has been given the Essential Six by RATIONALE:
1. RATIONALE Immunologist Serum
- To enhance Elle’s glow and suppress her pigmentation.
2. RATIONALE Super Antioxidant Serum
- To re-firm and to rejuvenate her skin.
3. RATIONALE PhotoDynamic Day Cream SPF15
- To not just protect Elle’s skin from the sun, but to hydrate with light diffusing particles.
4. RATIONALE ProCeramide Cleanser
- Ceramides are implemented in the routine to nourish her skin.
5. RATIONALE Catalyst Serum
- This refining serum is applied at night to enhance Elle’s radiance and skin’s firmness.
6. RATIONALE DNA Night Cream
- The last of the six is a powerful overnight rejuvenation cream that repairs the skin from any sun damage caused throughout the day.
RATIONALE is available at All Saints Skin Clinic. Book in to see one of our expert dermal therapists for some advice.
A specific serum skin formula for Elle has been formulated to treat pigmentation by our dermal therapist thanks to UNIVERSKIN. The formula contains the following active ingredients:
- Rutin: to prevent visible “broken veins” on the skin.
- Arbutine: to treat dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): to control skin inflammation.
- Phytic Acid: to block melanin formation.
UNIVERSKIN is also a trusted skincare brand that is available at All Saints Skin Clinic.
We strongly advise to book a consultation with one of our elite skin specialists. They will thoroughly examine your skin, and advise the most suitable products and treatments for your skin’s concerns.